David, Alison, Anthony, Will, and Shah recently attended the 2018 Triennial Earth-Sun Summit (TESS), a joint meeting between the American Astronomical Society (AAS) and the American Geophysical Union (AGU), in Leesburg, VA. Their contributions to the meeting were as follows:
- David, session chair - “Space Physics of Star-Planet Interactions”
- Alison, poster - “Simulated Coronal EUV Emission from Exoplanet Host Stars”
- Anthony, poster - “Coupled MHD and Inner Magnetosphere Modeling of Proxima-b”
- Will, talk - “Timelag Analysis of Simulated Active Region Cores Heated by Nanoflares”
- Shah, poster - “Diagnostics of Transition Region Loops observed by IRIS”
The full scientific program can be found here.